Mission and Aims
Our Mission Statement
Every child matters and is supported by parents, staff, governors and the wider community to:-
• Become resourceful, responsible learners who are able to work independently or cooperatively as part of a team.
• Achieve excellence through exciting, challenging and stimulating learning experiences.
• Value the uniqueness and the skills and talent that exists in everyone.
• Treat everyone equally and fairly.
• Be reflective.
• Make a positive contribution.
• Be happy safe and secure.
• Achieve their aspirations.
• Care for others.
So that they will know, with confidence that they are the best person they can possibly be.